Friday, October 18, 2013

michaels dream tree challenge


This post is sponsored and written as part of a campaign with Michaels, but all opinions are my own.

I was recently asked by Michaels to participate in a dream tree challenge this year. I know, it seems a little crazy to start thinking about Christmas already, but you know it will sneak up on us...it does every year! And if you are going to be inspired to decorate your own tree, I need to give you time to do it!


I went to Michaels today to start getting inspiration for how I want to decorate my tree and boy is this going to be a true challenge! There are so many wonderful items and you could decorate a tree in so many different ways. Michaels already has many aisles of Christmas decor so it was fun to get some ideas.



See what I mean? Christmas galore!



Look at all those ornaments!

If you want to get inspired for the holidays, Michaels is definitely the place to be. Stay tuned for my Christmas tree reveal on November 1st. I will post the items that I found and how I went about decorating my tree so you can get inspired and have time to design your own tree for Christmas!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “michaels dream tree challenge”

Unknown said...

İ just started a blog ,could you follow me pls..

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs