Monday, June 24, 2013

staying dry with goodnites {and a coupon!}



This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and GoodNites, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BetterNights http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

I love my crazy little three year old! He can be so wild and energetic yet can also be so sweet and caring (when he chooses to be!).



He has been potty trained for about 9 months, but he still has a hard time staying dry every night when he is sleeping. Luckily he is not old enough to be embarrassed or bothered by it, but it can get pretty inconvenient for me! We have tried a lot of different things, like cutting off his drinks and making sure he goes to the potty right before climbing into bed, but there are still some nights he is wet.

We really like using GoodNites Bedtime Underwear because it really saves me from having to wash sheets whenever he doesn't stay dry! Honestly that is a lifesaver for me. If I had to wash sheets several times a week, it would drive me bonkers. GoodNites are a great product.


I recently went to Target to stock up because they have a great coupon right now for $1.50 off of GoodNites Bed Mats or GoodNites Bedtime Underwear.

Have you tried the GoodNites Bed Mats? I think this is a great product if you want your child to be able to wear underwear to bed but still protect the sheets. Also if you just want some extra protection on the bed!

We had a "slumber party" at our house this week as an end of school celebration, and we let the boys all sleep downstairs in the family room after having a movie marathon!


I didn't want my three year old to have an accident because he didn't get to the bathroom quick enough or have an accident on my lovely rug so I had him wear GoodNites and then put a bed mat underneath him and it was great protection!

What do you do to help with bed wetting at your home?

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “staying dry with goodnites {and a coupon!}”

Julie said...

Wish we had a good answer. I buy large waterproof sheet protectors but end up washing both of them 7(two bedwetters ages 5 & 7) almost every day. Sigh. It's a hassle but I can't justify the expense of Good Nites and the like.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs